lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

"A new experience"

It is difficult for me to tell something of my early childhood because I do not remember myself of anything before my 8 years, and it was because I had a strange illness which I am not going to describe now because it does not come to the topic, and only I mention it because I must speak about the first impression towards something in my childhood and I will do it but of my puberty.
My early years at school I did it in a school where I had a lot of good experiences, but I did not manage to establish a belonging sense in him, and could not establish many important bonds of friendship either.
When my sixth grade end and because we are going to change of house, I asked my parents  to change school. It was not an easy decision, because I knew that these changes are not usually easy, but we decide to do it.
The first thing there was the election of the school, it have to be one that was close to the sector where we were living, it had several elections and after doing the necessary visits to each of them, we take the decision, We decided to take, the International School of Guatemala.
In November, 2006, I took the entrance examinations, and to sorrow that I had asked for the change of school myself, I did a few bad examinations thinking that if it was losing them it was going to be a justification not to change, I was a little afraid. In spite of these, it was not badly, I made good exams, so it had green light for my inscription.
I used these holidays to strike up friendship, across Messenger I began contacting to several of those who would be in my class and little by little I did some friends.
Already in January, the day came, my first day in a new school. It was not difficult as I believed, I had a good welcome, my partners received me better than I was waiting and it was not difficult to do to me of a group.
Today  I already do not have the same group that it had in the first year, little by little on having met any more people, I began joining with more related friends to me and today I can say that I have many and pretty friends.
We are a group of 6 friends that we take very well and sorrow that we not all are in the same section, we share in the playtime, join to do the homework’s together and all the social activities, many of the times with some other friends that are not in the same school but that are a part of our group.
All these years in this new school have been wonderful, because I have achieved many good things for my life. I was never a bad pupil, but since I am in this school I have high averages, I have always been of the honor picture and feel very at ease.
In addition to my academic classes I belong to the team of soccer of the school and also I have friends inside the team and enjoy much the friendly games that we have occasionally.
There are many pretty things that I can tell about of these years in this school, but the principal one is that now I have many friends, we all share a lot of tastes and we like to be together. A pretext is not missing to join, be already to do study works together or to see a movie, to go out to the movies, to the shopping center or to drink a coffee.
Also I feel that I have learned many good things in this school, I have very good teachers, who it is seen that they love his work and that they makes me feel motivated to study. Earlier I did not like the class of Social studies, but my teacher knows so much and gives such interesting classes, that today I enjoy many of the topics about which she speaks to us and no matter the homework, I enjoy it.
It has been an experience of very much growth having changed of school, what one day scared me, today it stay already behind, I feel my current partners, had been my  friends of the whole life. I am already next to graduated and it gives me a little of sadness to think that we are going to separate and take different ways, but I am sure that our friendship is stronger than the distance and we will keep on being friends and looking every day we want.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario